Euroconstruct Trading '98 Certifications
EURO CONSTRUCT TRADING’98 S.R.L, organizes its activity and assumes full responsibility for the achievement of its quality assurance and control objectives, within the company’s area of expertise.
The quality of the works is highlighted by client recommendations. Certificates for the implementation and maintenance of a Quality Management System, an Environmental Management System, an Occupational Health and Safety Management System and a Social Responsibility Management System issued by SRAC and IQNet Certification Bodies.
For products manufactured by our company, Certificates of Conformity were issued by the SRAC Certification Body and Technical Agreements were issued by the Incecon Certification Body.
In line with the main goal of meeting its clients’ requirements, Euro Construct Trading 98 S.R.L. obtained an ISO 9001 certification in 2002, ISO 14001 certification in 2005, OHSAS 18001 certification in 2005, SA 8000 certification in 2009, and ISO / IEC 27001 certification in 2012 for information security.
The recognition of the provided products and services’ performance has resulted in customer loyalty and positioning of the organization as a top company in the field.
POLICY STATEMENT FOR AN INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The vision of S.C. EURO CONSTRUCT TRADING’98 SRL in the area of quality, environment, work health and safety, social responsibility and information security is to maintain the organization’s reputation achieved through quality, by improving the quality of the services to meet the requests and expectations of all its stakeholders (clients, staff, suppliers and partners).
Connected to the European Union’s quality requirements as well as the requirements of SR EN ISO 9000, S.C. EURO CONSTRUCT TRADING’98 SRL aims to:
- Continuously improve organization performance;
- Maintain a quality culture across the organization;
- Focus the entire organization on client requirements;
- Promote policies and goals to raise awareness, motivation and engagement of all staff;
- Engage directly and responsibly the top management in the
- coordination and control of processes and activities taking place within the organization.
S.C. EURO CONSTRUCT TRADING’98 mainly targets:
- Permanent growth of customer confidence and satisfaction in order to ensure their loyalty;
- Attracting new clients by promoting a competitive image of the company;
- Achieving specific performance indicators for all activities, achieving performance by upgrading working methods;
- Ensuring the necessary competence for the personnel carrying out activities influencing the quality of the services provided by our company, as well as training and raising awareness of such personnel
Top-level management ensures the following:
- Meeting customer requirements and expectations as well as complying with legal and regulatory provisions;
- Continuously improved effectiveness of the Integrated Management System;
- Permanent adaptation to external changes;
- A framework for setting, monitoring and analysing quality objectives;
- Communication and understanding of the “Quality Policy Statement” at all levels of the organization;
- Regular analysis of this policy in order to continuously improve it.
I am sure that the implementation of the objectives set at S.C. EURO CONSTRUCT TRADING’98 SRL will be achieved with the total involvement of all staff by their adherence to the common values promoted in the field of quality, environment, work health and safety, social responsibility and information security and the use of their skills for the benefit of all the parties involved.